This position focuses primarily on the repair of irrigation systems. This includes troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing a variety of system components. This position requires the ability to work independently as well as with a team and may require occasional overtime. The successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and occasional Saturdays, especially during our growing season.
Irrigation Service Technician applicants must be 18 years of age, have a mechanical aptitude, reliable transportation, valid, clean driver’s license and be proficient with various hand tools. Prefer 1 year experience in related field, however we will train with equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully learn to perform the duties listed below.
- Repair and Service existing sprinkler systems for homeowners
- Complete assignments as agreed and assure customer is completely satisfied
- Report and/or handle customer complaints
- Maintain good work habits
- Work independently to meet deadlines and achieve results
- Perform other related duties as required
- Ability to present and maintain a professional image
- Perform basic repairs and maintenance activities
- Ability to think logically and troubleshoot problems and determine solutions
- Use hand and power tools in a safe and effective manner
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Work independently and in team situations
- Communicate and effectively interact with co-workers, managers and customers to exchange or convey information
- Maintain accurate logs and basic written records of work performed Inventory supplies and material
- Make accurate arithmetic calculations
- Bending, kneeling and digging are required
Compensation: $15 + D.O.E.
Health, Life, Dental, and Accident Insurance Available
PTO and Paid Vacation also Available